Sunday, December 14, 2008

My three year old had a sleepover


Samantha and Olivia

Now there is trouble waiting to happen







Saige and Kaylex


On the Tuesday before thanksgiving I was gone shopping and left dad home in charge of the girls when I called home to tell them that I was just going to stop and grab something for dinner Samantha answered the phone and said dad said we could have a sleepover tonight. I thought that would be fine Samantha's old enough and we had all of Thanksgiving weekend to get caught up on sleep. Well I found the "we "part meant Saige was having here little friend Kaylex sleepover who was three as well. Call me crazy but I don't remember having sleepovers at the age of 3 I think that was way to young. Clark said he just told the little girls that because they had heard the older girls planning the sleepover and he thought that there is no way they would really want to sleep without their parents well without saying much more Saige had here first sleepover at the age of 3. Saige fell asleep way before her friend who was a night owl. The girls did great. They all had a blast sliding down the stairs in a sleeping bag. and dressing up as princesses. As a kid I loved having sleepovers now I wish I would have started asking my mom and dad when I was three so I could have fit more in.The girls are lucky they have such a cool dad!!!

No comments: