Saige and her carpool buddies Caleb and Jake
Of course Saige is the only one who would not wear her cap
Saige Receiving Her Diploma
Saige with Teacher Jill
Saige graduated from her first year of preschool last week. Her teach Jill whom she loves did a really cute little graduation for them. The kids sang some songs and then they watched a DVD of the year in review. They also made a cute little scrapbook of the year its amazing how quick they can change in a year. Saige would not wear the graduation cap I begged even just for a picture. She did not like the little stringy thing that hung on it. She loved going to teacher Jills and she has learned a lot this year. She had fun carpooling with Jake and Caleb.
1 comment:
So cute! I need to get some pictures of Jake from you. I am glad that day is over. It was a crazy one for me. Thanks for the call!!
Post a Comment