Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kaden Clark Wiser has finally joined our family







































































After being sent home from the hospital three times our fourth try they decided to keep us. On July 21st at 5:24PM Kaden Clark Wiser was born. He weighed 9lbs and 7oz and was 21 in long he was way bigger than we expected. He has tons of black hair. It is amazing the instant love I felt for the little guy. We called and let the girls know he was born and you could here them screaming in the phone. They have been so patient waiting for their little brother. They are two very proud big sisters and spend hours holding him. Clark of course is a very proud papa we finally got a kid with his coloring which will be so fun. He even has Clark's dimple chin.

15 comments:

smithfamilymoments said...

Yeah!! Congratulations. I have to say he is one cute little guy. In those pictures there is no mistaking him for Clark's son. They are twins. I see alot of Sammi in him too. The hair is the thing that kills me. I love it!! I hope he keeps it. Talk to ya soon.

Jenni said...

Oh the hair! What a cutie! He is adorable- good work you guys!!! Hope you're getting some sleep!

Jen H. said...

Congrats again! Wow, look at his full head of hair! What a cute little guy! So happy for you guys and best of luck with the up coming weeks in adjusting to life with three!

Amie said...

You guys must be in heaven. Clark has a little mini Clark now! The hair is to die for!!! Jaime, you look awesome! I've been missing seeing you! But have fun with that baby! Oh yeah, and the young women highly approve of the name you picked. :) You know, they are very opinionated on that topic.

Erinn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is SUCH a cutie.

Katie said...

SO, SO, CUTE!!! The hair is completely fabulous! And, I must say, it looks like you were able to squeeze a shower in for yourself since your hair looks darling! Way to go. So happy for you guys!

Brooke said...

Congrats! What a handsome little (or should I say BIG) boy. I can't believe that hair. Jake and I are so happy for you guys.

Amy said...

I love the hair! We are so happy for you. Congrats on such a big guy! Good luck with all the newborn stuff!

Darin and Joanna said...

Jaime, he is darling!!! I cannot believe that hair!!! So cute! You are going to have so much fun with a little boy! Hopefully you are getting some sleep and you are enjoying life with a new little one! Congratulations!

Mrs. Budge said...

Oh my!! That hair!!! I can't wait to come see him. He makes me smile.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and I cannot beleive that hair!! So happy for you guys, and you look great Jaime! Will have to come visit you in a while!!

emandtrev said...

He is DARLING!!! Look at that beautiful hair. Oh my gosh--he is precious! I'm so glad it all went well. You look amazing! I hope you're getting some R&R too. :) Love ya!

Amy said...

Jaime you look stunning in those pictures it leads me to believe you never really were pregnant and the stork brought that little dreamboat home!

KNC said...

Congratulations on your new baby son. We are so excited for you guys and it appears that everyone is well and happy.

Callie said...

Congratulations Jaime! He's adorable! I love all that hair! I bet your girls are loving him so much!