I just had to share an on going battle that Saige and I have been having this summer. I am not sure if her thermostat is broken or what, but she always wants to wear longs sleeve shirts and her warm winter PJs. We thought the first day out in the 90 degree weather would cure her in a hurry. On no, she said," I like to be hot" or " I like to be sweaty" On the the days I talked her into short sleeves she would have to have a sweater or jacket over it. She especially loved her favorite green PJs which have feet in them theywill be just perfect in January. Well Saige won the battle and you could usually find her out with the neighbor kids in her green PJs or long sleeve shirts. Some battle are just not worth fighting who knows maybe I have the AC up to high in the house and have froze her clear to the bone and it takes all day in the sun to defrost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree, some battles aren't worth it. We constantly have the clothes battle but Taya usually wants princess dresses or dresses in general. You just have to throw your hands up and say "oh well". Saige looks super cute in her green pj's though...she looks like the little girl on the grinch, so cute!
Jami-I just think that is way too funny. I am sure it wasn't too funny while you were going through it though. She definitely dances to her own tune. I love it!! She makes me laugh so hard.
You all can thank me for Jaime going public with her blog since she claims my "invite" never went through! I'm glad I get to see it even though I see you everyday it's fun to see what goes on behind the scenes and on your trips!
Post a Comment