You want to change JUST the heading background? I'm not sure if you can....I'm not very blog savvy, but I think when you use the blog templates (from cutestblog) you are stuck with the colors they use. I know you can change the text colors, but I'm sure you know that as well. If you figure out how to change the heading let me know. I love to learn new things about blogging. :)
JAIME! Hey - I stumbled across your blog. How are you? Your kids are so cute. I have wondered how you are! Send me an email! lindsaypjensen at yahoo.com
Hey Jaime, I came to see if you had family pictures posted! I actually had a girl from Nibley do my pics, but I hear Eric is great and will have to try him next time! As for changing your header, I know if you just want it to be a picture like on mine, you just click on the header box when you are customizing. You can download a picture to it. You can say you want the picture behind the text you already have or you can delete the text and just have the picture. That is what I did. If you go to picnik.com you can edit your picture to have words on top of it (that is what I did). Picnik is my new most favorite pass time. It is so much fun and it is free. All of the pictures I edit, I do on picnik. You just download your pictures, edit and then save back to your computer. If you need any help with your header let me know! (sorry this was so long...I should have just called!)
5 comments:
You want to change JUST the heading background? I'm not sure if you can....I'm not very blog savvy, but I think when you use the blog templates (from cutestblog) you are stuck with the colors they use. I know you can change the text colors, but I'm sure you know that as well. If you figure out how to change the heading let me know. I love to learn new things about blogging. :)
JAIME! Hey - I stumbled across your blog. How are you? Your kids are so cute. I have wondered how you are! Send me an email! lindsaypjensen at yahoo.com
Jaime, Do you have an email I can contact you at. It's been way too long!!!! Love you loads!
Hey Jaime,
I came to see if you had family pictures posted! I actually had a girl from Nibley do my pics, but I hear Eric is great and will have to try him next time! As for changing your header, I know if you just want it to be a picture like on mine, you just click on the header box when you are customizing. You can download a picture to it. You can say you want the picture behind the text you already have or you can delete the text and just have the picture. That is what I did. If you go to picnik.com you can edit your picture to have words on top of it (that is what I did). Picnik is my new most favorite pass time. It is so much fun and it is free. All of the pictures I edit, I do on picnik. You just download your pictures, edit and then save back to your computer. If you need any help with your header let me know! (sorry this was so long...I should have just called!)
Jaime-
I'm excited to say I've joined the blogging world. Come visit-
onthefrontporchswing.blogspot.com
Post a Comment