Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just call 1888 for a flood

I just recently had to buy a new home phone and it came with 3 so I let the girls put one in there rooms. I didn't realize how excited Sammie was about that. My parents were going to watch them that night while I was at young women's so she decided to make a phone book. She had my parents help her put family and friends numbers on her phone list and she keeps it in the draw by her bed. Well on Saturday morning she came out with her phone list and she was writing the number 1888 and then she said this is the number I call if we have a flood. I immediately thought in my head is that a new emergency number they are telling her at school in case we have a natural disaster like a flood. I asked her who gave you that number she said the man on the TV told her to call 1888 if we had a flood. There must have been some commercial on flood restoration or something and she pick up just the first few numbers. I thought that is was so cute she was concerned enough to put it on her phone list.

No comments: