Saturday, February 28, 2009

1st Grade Patriotic Program








On Thursday we went to Samantha's 1st grade program it was so cute. It was a patriotic program. Each class was dressed in something different and Sammie's class was dressed like Uncle Sam. She said her favorite song they sang was "Your a grand old flag" Samantha did a great job and sang her little heart out. Grandma Carol and Grandpa Kent brought Brooklynn and Kenedy (cousins)to watch and support Sammie.They have been working hard preparing for this program and they did great!!!

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

So, I have spent about an hour looking at your blog! Your girls are so dang pretty!! I'm super jealous that you went to Hawaii! And your photos are amazing! Are you the pro photographer or is that Clark? Anyway, it was fabulous to see you again! It will be fun to keep in touch a little better now!

amy said...

Cutest pic of Sammy! I wish Morgan could have seen the show with all her friends in it!