Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's a Boy

two very excited big sisters


We are so excited to announce we are having a little boy. The girls are so excited to have a little brother. Clarks is thinking it is nice to not be so out numbered. We still have him by one so when it comes down to a vote the girls will still rule!!! He looks healthy and all went well at the Doctors appointment. We can expect him to arrive around July 25th

9 comments:

smithfamilymoments said...

IT'S A BOY Hooray! I am so excited for you. Jake over heard me talking to you and he was so excited. He said, "Jayme's having a boy? Yes, now I can have a buddy!" You have been a busy woman catching up on your blogging. It is so much fun to see all the things you've been up to. Looks like fun. Know we need to go have a shopping trip to get this little guy some new duds.

Amie said...

I can't spell the happy squeel that I want to portray! :) I'm SO excited for you! Eating all of that meat must have really worked! haha! I have loved reading all of your catch up blogging! But this tops everything! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Katie said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm sooo excited for you! It's so much fun having a little bit of both. . . you will be amazed at how different they are. Boys are oh-so-very-much-fun. . . he will keep you continually on your toes but constantly laughing.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!! So excited for you to have a boy!!

Darin and Joanna said...

Yeah!!!! A boy!!!! I am so happy for you guys! You will love having a little bit of cars and trucks, dirt and rocks, and not to forget wrestling at your house! I am so glad everything looked great! Fun posts!

Jenni said...

What the crap?! I didn't even know you were preggo! Congrats!! You need to tell me the secret recipe- I think I have one more chance to get a little boy in this house! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Jen H. said...

Congrats you guys!!! We are so excited for you! I hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see you this summer just before you are about to pop. :)

Amy said...

We are SO excited for you. Congratulations!! We are glad all that "boy stuff" worked. You will love having a little guy to help balance all that princess stuff.

Brooke said...

Congrats from Me and Jake ... that is so exciting to be adding a BOY to your family.